Does anyone have silkies, welsummers,americanas or murans 4-sale NE OH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jsuder58, Jul 29, 2011.

1. jsuder58

jsuder58 New Egg

Mar 1, 2011
    Looking for chicks or laying hens in the Cleveland/portage county area. Can anyone help me out?????? I would like to pick them up locally & not order from a hatchery. I am looking for silkies, americanas, welsummers & murans. Thanks!!!!!

2. SteffyK

SteffyK Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2009
    NE Ohio
    I saw your post and the person I got mine from has a listing on craigslist for your area. It was posted july 29th and the heading is Chicks and Pullets. You didn't say if you were looking for show quality or just general beauty and temperment. I loved the Welsummers I got from her, they were beautiful and in my opinion show quality, but I've never shown birds so I am NOT an authority. I also enjoyed the Ameraucanas and got lovely blue to blue-green eggs. I will be going back to get more birds as soon as we move next week so I can start my new coop all over again, and its a bonus that I can just run on over anytime! [​IMG]

Currently Coopless in NE Ohio

Stefanee

3. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    I have silkies and marans. Located right below route 80 in Pennsylvania.
    Lots of pics on our website and our facebook page.

4. jsuder58

jsuder58 New Egg

Mar 1, 2011
    Thanks for the reply!!!! I will look into both of these!!!!! :) They do not have to be show quality, just looking for pets!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by