1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone here recognize these people or knows where the video was made?

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by chickengeorgeto, Feb 6, 2014.

1. chickengeorgeto

chickengeorgeto Overrun With Chickens

Dec 25, 2012
    Does anyone here recognize these people or know where this video was made?

[​IMG]

Aren't you glad that you and your chickens don't live in the same neighborhood that this colony of raccoons calls home?

But this is what catch and release will do to a safe chicken rearing area.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. maxpedley

maxpedley Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2013
    out comes the .12 bore [​IMG]

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

They would sure be easy to trap!

4. DoubletakeFarm

DoubletakeFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2013
    NE Ohio
    Well that's a rabies gold mine. Flippin idiots. They won't think it's cute when they're getting their shots and DNR has to kill every raccoon because they don't know which one bit them.

1 person likes this.
  5. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
  6. mrmole

mrmole Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2013
    Man there were a lot of chips in that bag, and he didn't have any small ones either. I know this was not in California. Here in California you are lucky to get 5 good chips with all the rest broken in the bottom of the bag..........LOL looks like it is in a rest area or something.

7. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
  8. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Crazy city folks.

9. maxpedley

maxpedley Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2013
    some people were feeding a fox near us so it was really tame and it walked right up to a friend so he shot it

10. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    I got a distant neighbor that moved in the area about a year ago, when i met them they were telling me how they were rehabbing some baby coons and had plans to let them loose, i just shook my head and said you do see all these birds running around free here right? yea we see them, well if any of your coons come a calling they won't be leaving cause the dogs take their job serious, they asked me not to tell them if it happens. Can you imagine [​IMG] they still turned them aloose and first thing they did was try to get into their neighbors house in the middle of the day, my neighbors were freaking out cause they did not know their new neighbor had coon much less turned them loose, in the end my dogs got 3 and the neighbors dog got one and it has been quiet every sense.

Those coons were raised up with dogs and had no clue what was coming, sad really

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by