Does anyone here recognize these people or knows where the video was made?

chickengeorgeto

Crowing
7 Years
Dec 25, 2012
Big Bend of the Tennessee River's Right Bank.
Does anyone here recognize these people or know where this video was made?

0.jpg

Aren't you glad that you and your chickens don't live in the same neighborhood that this colony of raccoons calls home?

But this is what catch and release will do to a safe chicken rearing area.

Last edited:
Well that's a rabies gold mine. Flippin idiots. They won't think it's cute when they're getting their shots and DNR has to kill every raccoon because they don't know which one bit them.

Man there were a lot of chips in that bag, and he didn't have any small ones either. I know this was not in California. Here in California you are lucky to get 5 good chips with all the rest broken in the bottom of the bag..........LOL looks like it is in a rest area or something.

some people were feeding a fox near us so it was really tame and it walked right up to a friend so he shot it

I got a distant neighbor that moved in the area about a year ago, when i met them they were telling me how they were rehabbing some baby coons and had plans to let them loose, i just shook my head and said you do see all these birds running around free here right? yea we see them, well if any of your coons come a calling they won't be leaving cause the dogs take their job serious, they asked me not to tell them if it happens. Can you imagine
he.gif
they still turned them aloose and first thing they did was try to get into their neighbors house in the middle of the day, my neighbors were freaking out cause they did not know their new neighbor had coon much less turned them loose, in the end my dogs got 3 and the neighbors dog got one and it has been quiet every sense.

Those coons were raised up with dogs and had no clue what was coming, sad really

Back
Top Bottom