Does anyone in my area want a sweet young male Pit Bull?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Robin'sBrood, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    My son's friends found this dog in our subdivision and more or less dumped him on my son. [​IMG] We have 3 dogs already and DO NOT need another one. This is a brindle colored male Pit Bull, very sweet. I have a call in to animal control but I hate to send him to the pound if there is anyone local who would like him. I'm not too far from Raleigh and am willing to travel to get him a home. PM me if you're interested in him. I'll post some pics in a few minutes.

2. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Here he is if anyone is interested. He's very sweet but we just don't need another mouth to feed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Good news! I texted my oldest son at work and asked him if any of his friends would want a sweet pitbull. He texted me right back and said one of his co-workers has a pit puppy and would take him. YEAH!

Oh yeah, and animal control never bothered to return my call. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
  4. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    [​IMG] Any animals who doesn't have to go with animals control is a lucky animal. IMO! We have a pit mix who ended up with us because I didn't have the heart to take her to the pound. Besides too many pits get put down just because they are pits.

5. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    They came and picked him up around 10:30. He was such a sweet little dog, I wish that I could have kept him, but DH probably would have divorced me. I'm just so glad that he didn't have to go to the pound too! We've had several stray dogs in our subdivision lately. I think people are dumping them in here because it's off main roads and pretty safe. [​IMG]

6. ashtray

ashtray Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Staunton VA
    Quote:not true there ...........is alot of shady people out there that only want this breed because of the image that goes along with them . i wish i would have seen this thread a little sooner i know a women who would have made it her mission in life to find this dog a good home .... to the OP if the deal falls apart please pm me

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by