does anyone know anything about?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by nicks chicks 1, Apr 19, 2008.

1. nicks chicks 1

nicks chicks 1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    the high hatch incubator in the back of the Murray McMurray Htchery book? is it a good selection or should i go to somthing cheeper?

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Unless you're wanting to hatch lots and lots of chicks at the same time, I'd go with something smaller...and cheaper! I like my Hova bator 1588s.

3. nicks chicks 1

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    i have the one from tsc (the stirofome one) but some guys say its not dependible

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

That would probably be a LG (Little Giant) and I never liked the one I had. The 1588 has an electronic thermostat and is very reliable.

5. nicks chicks 1

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    is the hova bator in the back of the MM catulauge? if not where do i find it ? its gonna be my first hatch sence i was 12

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

It's in their catalog I think, but it's cheaper from Cutler Supply or ordering direct from GQF who is the manufacturer.

7. nicks chicks 1

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    Thank you!! im starting to wonder if i should be in the bussiness of incubators ors chickens lol jk

8. nicks chicks 1

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    iall the incubatores ar cheeper there even the roll-x-2 . i guess thats what u get having a middle man :|

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by