DOes Anyone know hOw you put pics in a post?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cloggadoo, Jun 11, 2010.

1. cloggadoo

cloggadoo In the Brooder

May 18, 2010
    i really need help i don't know how to upload photos, i want to show people my mounth old bantams thier so cute. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Jaguaress

Jaguaress Chicken Addict Wanna-be

May 27, 2010
    Piedmont, NC
    Edited because I'm tired and just told you how to link a link. lol

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  3. reveriereptile

reveriereptile Songster

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    You need to upload the pictures to a photo hosting site. I use http://photobucket.com/ since it is free and easy to use. Once you have the picture uploaded then it will give you different links. I usually copy the direct link and then I will click the Img button shown above the smilies when you're typing a post and replace the url with the direct link. Then when you submit your post it should show up.

4. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Songster

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Look in the blue bar at the top of this page. Click on uploads and a new window will open. On that window, click browse and find the photo on your computer. Double click the photo once you find it. It will put it into that box for you. Then click the dropdown menu to resize the image to 640 x 480.. Hit upload. Once it is uploaded, it will come up on another screen. Highlight the image link, not thumbnail, then paste it onto your post. That's it. You're done. To go back at anytime and look at all of the photos you have uploaded, click uploads and look in the bottom right hand side of that screen. It says " My Uploads".. that will take you to a page that contains any and every photo you upload.

5. cloggadoo

cloggadoo In the Brooder

May 18, 2010
    No i mean on the post like on this post now...

6. 17roses

17roses Songster

Jan 20, 2009
    Greene County, TN
    Ms.FuzzyButts :

Look in the blue bar at the top of this page. Click on uploads and a new window will open. On that window, click browse and find the photo on your computer. Double click the photo once you find it. It will put it into that box for you. Then click the dropdown menu to resize the image to 640 x 480.. Hit upload. Once it is uploaded, it will come up on another screen. Highlight the image link, not thumbnail, then paste it onto your post. That's it. You're done. To go back at anytime and look at all of the photos you have uploaded, click uploads and look in the bottom right hand side of that screen. It says " My Uploads".. that will take you to a page that contains any and every photo you upload.

[​IMG]

Exactly!​

7. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    Quote:You copy and paste the image link once you have uploaded it.

8. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Songster

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:Oh, I think I know what you mean now.. To add a picture to a post already written, hit the edit button on that post, go to uploads and copy the link, then paste the link that you copied from your upload page into the post. If you mean in a post as you are writing it, same drill, go to uploads, copy, paste, etc.....

9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
  10. cloggadoo

cloggadoo In the Brooder

May 18, 2010
    [​IMG]

The brown one is maple, gold one is Honey and the light brown is Sugar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]