Does anyone know the dimensions of the 300 gallon stock tank?


9 Years
Oct 5, 2010
New Jersey
Hi. I'm looking at getting the 300 gallon rubbermaid stock tank with the drain. I have to order it online since I have no tractor supply near me. The closest is about 2 hours away. It doesn't list the dimensions at all. Thanks for any help!

Dawn Stover


Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers
10 Years
Sep 22, 2009
My slice of heaven in Somerset, CA
I have one, too. Love it!

But I highly recommend you get or make a Wildlife Rescue ramp for it. I made one out of expanded metal. Basically, you take a rectangle of expanded metal (that stuff that looks like running boards on big trucks, with tilted, rhombus shaped holes in it to make a grid) and bend one corner out to rest on the bottom of the tank, bend the opposite corner the other way to hook over the rim of the tank, and any critter falling into the water can swim, splash, flap or otherwise make it to the side and crawl out, instead of drowning. The size is about 2 ft by 2.5 foot, to have the 3 inch "flanges" fit from the top to the bottom at an angle.

Before I made the escape ramp, I had a hen fall in and nearly drown; I had to rescue her and she almost didn't make it. It also helps the ducks get in and out.
Top Bottom