1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone know this company?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by PortageGirl, Sep 11, 2009.

1. PortageGirl

PortageGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

I just saw this company on line, and after recently tearing down our old coop, and building a new one, (thanks to my brother cause I couldn't EVER have done it without him)... and after adding up the cost of everything, these buildings don't seem too far off from what I spent even with begging, borrowing, and scrounging for free/cheep materials!

"Fox's Country Sheds" web site is, http://www.foxsheds.com/product.asp?List=1

Especially
    when you consider how many glitches and struggles we had figuring things out on the project! Though it was fun and there was a lot of family help/advice thrown in... thanks to my brother, my SIL, my neice India, my nephew Daniel, my cousin John E. who brought the railroad ties and suggested the wonderful "Fits-all adjustment tool" more than once!... (hammer) and who knows who-all else!

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them.

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Nope, never heard of them but they are really nice little coops....er, buildings![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by