Does anyone know what these babies may be?

Lovable Chicks

Songster
9 Years
Jun 23, 2010
I got these this past Saturday and the guy only told me that they are from some hatchery, fancy breeds??

I think this one is a bantam...

61316_026.jpg

The redish one...

61316_028.jpg

And both of them...
61316_030.jpg

Thanks for any guesses
smile.png

The red one looks like my RIR. Or maybe SS...

My silkies look just like yours!!! <3

ETA: Cept mine are Bantys...!

Last edited:
The white ones are silkies....

The red looks like some PR I've seen from hatcheries but I had a RIR from a hatchery as well.

The little grey looks like a silver laced wyandotte....but I have an EE chick that looks the same.

Thanks...I will post again in a couple weeks and see if U all think the same. I knew the silkies...one of my favorites and Hubby let me get some. He is so sweet to me.

New pictures...

61316_003.jpg

61316_004.jpg

Any guesses? About 3 weeks old, Bantam. Any guess on sex (hoping hen) or maybe to young still...thanks all

Your goldish red one looks just like mine. Mine is smaller than the rest and we are thinking she's a banty. I was told when I got the chicks that she's a RIR but not sure. The other RIR I got with her is turning red already. I got mine from a store and they had several breeds mixed in the cages. When did you get her? She looks the same size as mine. This Saturday will be two weeks since we got them and I think they will be 4 weeks old this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom