Does anyone know where i can find a poultry auction in arkansas or mo?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr., Sep 23, 2010.

1. Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr.

Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr. Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2010
    Ozarks
    I live in northers arkansas and im looking for a livestock auction that sells ducks, geese and chickens. Anyone know any place?

2. KOminifarm

KOminifarm New Egg

Aug 29, 2010
    myrtle MO.
    if you live close to thayer there is an auction at scotts auction barn the first saturday of every month and a swap in west plains every sat. i really don't know where you are at so maybe this is some help kominifarms

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Every Saturday there's a big poultry set-up at Beebe Swapmeet. They sell all kinds of poultry, pigs, goats, pups, etc.

4. Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr.

Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr. Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2010
    Ozarks
    I will be going to west plains to Oshcanon (?) on the 2nd. i have just found that at auctions, you typically see the same things, the same breeds that is. Im looking for poultry that I dont already have.

5. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr. :

I will be going to west plains to Oshcanon (?) on the 2nd. i have just found that at auctions, you typically see the same things, the same breeds that is. Im looking for poultry that I dont already have.

You'll be in my neck of the woods! Did you mean Koshkonong? If so, nice area. There is a swap over this way and then another one in Fordland, MO.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by