Does anyone make T-shirts?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'm looking to have a t-shirt made up for my mom for christmas (Or shortly after). All I want on the t-shirt are the words "Stockton Mom". Not sure what color I want the T-shirt, but our school colors are blue and white, so probably colors along those lines.

I was hoping for something screen printed or even a shirt with embroidered letters would be fine. I just really want it to look similar to the shirts our school sells. Unfortunately the school does not sell "stockton mom" shirts in regular sizes, just "lady" sizes and she's been wanting one since I started at the school! The local screen printing store sometimes takes over a month to complete things and I don't really want to wait that long, so I figured I'd ask if any of you guys could help me out!

2. Brody's Broodello

Brody's Broodello Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2009
    Maryland
  3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    There is a member here that made our chickenstock T-shirts. His screenname is radarblues. I'll see if I still have his email, and if so I'll pm it to you. [​IMG]

ETA: Some pics of some KY people wearing their shirts:

These were borrowed from cthrash1. The 2 boys in center are modeling their white w/blue lettering shirts [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mojo Chick'n in her black w/white lettering (don't worry, she's not always that scary [​IMG]) :
    [​IMG]

And this one, borrowed from pbirdhaven, is of me, after I'd finally caught that #@$!!! duck [​IMG] Mine was blue w/white, though you can't see it very well.
    [​IMG]

They are all screen prints by the way [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  4. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
  5. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks everybody! I will take a look at the emails/websites posted tomorrow and hopefully one of them will be able to help me out. Hopefully since its an easy design, it won't be too difficult to make and I'll be able to get it by christmas.

Thanks again for the quick replies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by