does anyone no where i can get a used deer stand

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jonbanks, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jonbanks

jonbanks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    anyone no where i can get a good one used. i live in georgia. im new to hunting so i dont wanna spend a mint on my first stand. help me please lol

2. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    If you have a Bass Pro, close check their Outlet store, or try Craiglist in your area.

3. lorihadams

lorihadams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2008
    virginia
    We just got a double ladder stand at Walmart for $100. It is really nice but you will need at least 1 other person to help you set it up.

Lori

4. keystonepaul

keystonepaul Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Pocono
    Around here after Christmas all of Walmart and K-Mart's stands go way down. I picked up 2- Two man ladder stands for about 70 bucks each last year. I let them creep down in price as the quantities went from 10 to 8 to 6 and finally grabbed the last two at 70 bucks a piece. for a climber I'd suggest a either an API or Summit- either with a front wrap around bar. The ones without a front bar are nice for carrying but take some getting used to in the tree without a front to "catch" you. (even though you've always got your belt on). It's all in the head- but if your not comfortable your not comfortable. Good luck, Keystonepaul.

5. jonbanks

jonbanks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    thanks i was gonna go buy one but my friend has like three up and he said i could hop up in whatever one i want

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by