1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone own a "Bissel Pro Heat X2 Pet" shampooer?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by michelle89, Nov 14, 2011.

1. michelle89

michelle89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2011
    It does a great job, but I have a few complaints! The dirty water tank fills up too fast and when I clean the carpet it pulls up alot of carpet fuzz that gets left behind. I've cleaned out the rollers theres nothing plugged up that would prevent it from getting sucked up. Is it just me or do any of you have similar problems? I wish now I would of read online reviews before I bought it! [​IMG] My carpet is only 5 years old so I don't know why theres so much fuzz! I've always owned Bissel because they do a great job and I'd buy another one, maybe I have one with a design flaw! Would love to hear others opinions!

2. kareninthesun

kareninthesun Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    I do. Love it. Do you vaccumm well beforehand? It seems like once the carpet gets wet, the fibers stick with the dog hairs and everything else that the vaccumm leaves behind. Always shocks me because I have a great vaccumm. Part of my carpet is berber and part are antique large/small throws with some homemade braided ones. I just hate it when the nasties clump together and look like drowned hairy critters. I researched first, and liked the Bissell best. Works great on spot cleaning too. Hint: I also went online and bought Cedarcide and use it in the tank. Smells great, and is a natural deterent for all sorts of bugs. Used to use it in the yard, but not since being chicken-ized.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by