Does anyone own a toyota prius c?

Sg4

Songster
Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys! I trust everyone in here with info on my sweet chickens, so I figured why not ask about other important things?
I am considering the purchase of a 2013 toyota Prius C. I have quite a commute to work and am looking for great gas mileage and reliability. Does anyone have wisdom on this topic? Thanks!

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
never had a Prius, but, the family has had many Toyotas over the years and loved them all. Great cars.

My brother & son both have Teslas model 3 and are crazy about them. No gas to pay for at all. And it can take off like a shot when you want too. I'm a back seat person and am not thrilled.

AnimalGeek23

Crowing
Apr 10, 2018
New York State
Hey guys! I trust everyone in here with info on my sweet chickens, so I figured why not ask about other important things?
I am considering the purchase of a 2013 toyota Prius C. I have quite a commute to work and am looking for great gas mileage and reliability. Does anyone have wisdom on this topic? Thanks!
Cars! On a chickens web! That’s new! :)
I have no experience with cars... I can’t even drive yet lol. My parents drive a Mercedes Benz, that’s all I know. Someone who knows about cars, help a gal out, will you?

oldrooster

One Crazy Nut
9 Years
Feb 19, 2012
monroe county indiana
My Coop
My Coop
I have a friend who owns a Prius have no idea what model, but it all has to do with where and how you drive for the gas mileage to really come into play. She loved her car, but with her commute it really has little effect on gas mileage for her. the car being a hybred is designed for those with LOTS of stop and go traffic, she said if she had realized how little gas mileage difference she would have gotten she would have bought a different gas saving type econoecmic car because she would have saved more in the price of the car than the little she would have saved in gas.

thumper650

Crowing
Mar 10, 2018
Maynard, MA
My husband has a regular Prius, a 2010, which has been very reliable. A friend has an 08 with the same result, over 100k mi and no problems.
I have a 06 Camry with 158k and I love it. I'm a big Toyota fan now, after owning mostly Fords that deteriorated after 10 years.

Aufin

In the Brooder
Jan 2, 2018
Lakeland, Fla
If I were looking at an 06 Prius, one of my main concerns would be the age and condition of the batteries. They're not cheap to replace. A Toyota dealer should be able to help.

Top Bottom