1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone play cow poker??

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by buckbeak, Oct 17, 2008.

1. buckbeak

buckbeak Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Morgantown, PA
    I have taught my kids to play & they love it, but I only know a couple of rules & was wondering if anyone else played or knows rules I don't.
    Here's what we do:
    Going through farm county, each person estimates the number of cows they pass in the field on their side of the vehicle.
    Passing a school on your side doubles your cows.
    Passing a graveyard on your side kills all you cows.
    Anyone know of any other rules?
    Thanks!
    Carol

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    This game sounds awesome! I love car games that get the kids thinking and looking outside (instead of at the DVD player or video game screen).

At first, I thought this post was going to be about some variation of cow pie bingo. [​IMG]

3. chickorama

chickorama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Massachusetts
    excellent!

4. buckbeak

buckbeak Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Morgantown, PA
    Waaaay different from cow pie bingo!! The kids usually read in the car, but love it when we drive by lots of farms.
    I was hoping someone else here played. If not, we'll just add some additional rules that we make up.... I don't know, in today's economy, maybe passing a bank would cut your number of cows in half??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by