Does anyone play the Sims 3?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poultrybonkers, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    I just got the pets and I love it!! Its a collection I have all the Sims games. just curious if anyone else plays it. [​IMG]

2. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    not yet. Santa has brought the PS3 yet. I want it though.

3. Criskin

Criskin Lost somewhere in a book

I got it just so I could play the Pets expansion. I've been waiting forever for a game that lets you breed horses!

4. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    I have all of the expansion packs, and Pets is my favorite out of them so far [​IMG] But I really wish they would've included a vet career. I can't wait to see what the next expansion will be - maybe it'll be a new version of Seasons from Sims 2 [​IMG]

5. Poultrybonkers

Mar 22, 2011
    Quote:Im waiting for seasons to!! I just got the pets. And it keeps freezing. [​IMG]

6. Nicola

Nicola Chook Cuddlin' Aussie

Feb 23, 2009
    ACT
    yep i got the PC one, with Pets, Late night, Ambitions and Generations, i have 3 unicorns ^.^

7. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

My 15 yo dd saved up to buy the pets expansion pack but it's all glitchy. The animals look funny. We did some searches and it's a common problem along with freeze-ups (which we don't know if she has yet since she isn't playing it). Doesn't seem to matter what computer we use (we have several, including 2 brand spankin' new ones). She is sick about saving up all that time and not being able to play it normally. [​IMG]

8. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    Yep. :3 We just don't have the pet one yet.

9. Nicola

Nicola Chook Cuddlin' Aussie

Feb 23, 2009
    ACT
    Quote:Alot of people have been having glitching games, occasionally i will get a small glitch while playing but not often, i would say its because its a new game, hopefully they will release a game update soon with new patches to fix the glitches.

10. Poultrybonkers

Mar 22, 2011
    Quote:Mine freezes because i have all them on one laptop seems the more games you have the fuzzier they look.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by