Does anyone raise/sell Silver Dorkings?

cutechick2010

Songster
9 Years
Aug 22, 2010
Illinois 20 chicken years
My mom really loves this breed, and she and I have been looking everywhere trying to get some. She was able to get one roo from a hatchery last year, but they didn't have any pullets available. So I have been hoping to find some for her if possible. If anyone raises these, I would love to get a PM from you. I would prefer chicks, but I am willing to try hatching eggs too if you don't ship chicks. I am in central Illinois if that makes any difference.

I am about two and half hours from you to the north. Halfway between Effingham and Champaign.
smile.png

I would love to buy some dorking chicks or hatching eggs, do you expect to have any this year?
Thanks,
Laina

I am going to get NPIP certified asap and I will hopefully be able to send anywhere in the U.S. I am in the beginning stages of raising chicks from my Dorkings so I'm not sure about their color yet. But I have silver greys, reds, and colored. They all have 5 toes. My next hatch is Oct. 8th. I'll have chicks and multicolored eggs then and hopefully NPIP certificate

Back
Top Bottom