Does anyone raise/sell Silver Dorkings?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by cutechick2010, Feb 13, 2011.

1. cutechick2010

cutechick2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

My mom really loves this breed, and she and I have been looking everywhere trying to get some. She was able to get one roo from a hatchery last year, but they didn't have any pullets available. So I have been hoping to find some for her if possible. If anyone raises these, I would love to get a PM from you. I would prefer chicks, but I am willing to try hatching eggs too if you don't ship chicks. I am in central Illinois if that makes any difference.

2. flowerchild59

flowerchild59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Southern IL
    I am looking to get some dorkings also. I am in the carbondale area, but have relatives in the alton/wood river Ill locale. Where are you from?

3. cutechick2010

cutechick2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

I am about two and half hours from you to the north. Halfway between Effingham and Champaign. [​IMG]

4. countryfiedgirl45

countryfiedgirl45 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 17, 2008
    Rome, GA
    I will have some hatching eggs & chicks in the late fall- thanks
    just PM me & I will write your information on a list!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  5. F50myster

F50myster Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    Central Coast
    sorry i dont raise dorks [​IMG] ............................................[​IMG]

6. Laina Shill

Laina Shill New Egg

May 19, 2014
    I would love to buy some dorking chicks or hatching eggs, do you expect to have any this year?
    Thanks,
    Laina

7. 5toez

5toez Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2014
    Lafayette, MN
    I've got some hatching right now and have a couple adults for sale. I'm in mn however

1 person likes this.
  8. mommyrocks74

mommyrocks74 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 3, 2014
    Bridgewater, VA
    Do you have any silver gray chicks or eggs available? Would you ship to Virginia? What would be your minimum order? Thanks

9. 5toez

Sep 7, 2014
    Lafayette, MN
    I am going to get NPIP certified asap and I will hopefully be able to send anywhere in the U.S. I am in the beginning stages of raising chicks from my Dorkings so I'm not sure about their color yet. But I have silver greys, reds, and colored. They all have 5 toes. My next hatch is Oct. 8th. I'll have chicks and multicolored eggs then and hopefully NPIP certificate

10. 5toez

Sep 7, 2014
    Lafayette, MN
    Here's my first ever hatch. Silver greys,and reds[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by