does anyone remember shows from the 80s - 90s?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hypnofrogstevie, Feb 28, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Last night while playing online I started to think about my childhood and about the shows I watched. When I was 5 I loved "eureeka's castle" I went on youtube and found only the outtro and a few commericals. I typed in all my favorites. EEK the cat, bobbies world, the tick, street sharks, the busy world of richard scary, are you afraid of the dark, goosebumps, eerie indiana, dinosaurs, I got 3 eps of fraggle rock on dvd, I have the compleate seasons of salute your shorts, I also miss smurfs and the knombes (SP?), ren and stimpy, rockos modern life, the animaniacs, pinky and the brain the original all that with kenan and kel, goofy, bonkers, and another show where nicklodeon celbs would have to guess the kids talent. I thought maybe other people would love to share the shows they missed from there child hood. I know my mom misses sigmond and the sea monsters from the 70's

2. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    LMAO Sigmond and the Sea monster was one of my favorite childhood shows!
    I miss Land of the Lost and all the Sid and Marty Croft stuff. Land of the Lost is on dvd and yep I've rewatched them all.

3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    the original land of the lost right? I could barely watch the new one.

My mom also loved creature feature

4. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    There is a new one? Yes the original back in the 70's

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    yeah iit used to be on wb 11 or cw 11. It was horrible. it was like a remake but with better graphics but the acting was terrible and the show reaked. i think it was made in 99. If I find the link I will put it on here

look what I found!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457400/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
  6. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Cool thanks. My 4 year old watched the original on dvd with me but my 12 year old looked at me like I was crazy for even asking him.

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
  8. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Thanks I just saw that. Can't believe they would make it into a movie. Especially with Will Ferrell. Rentable LOL

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I say rentable as well. though I did not mind taladega nights or blades of glory lol. If its good I will buy it but we will see

10. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I hate to say this but my 4 year old LOVES Blades of Glory.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by