Does Anyone want to trade Duck eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I have Pure Rouen and Roeun/ Blue swedish duck eggs, Non Crested Drake with a couple of crested hens I want to trade for some Indian Runner or Call Duck eggs (I know most of your call ducks are not laying right now, but I saw someone's was laying unseasonably on here the other day). I would also consider Muscovies or White Pekins.

2. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    My ducks aren't laying yet [​IMG]

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I wanted some crested ducks. I have white Pekins and call ducks, Kackie and blue swedish. Right now they are all in together. I have eggs all over but no idea who's who and if they are fertile. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Dang Chickenzoo and you are pretty close to me. Any plans on seperating any any time soon? I would be interested in Calls and Pekins. Some of each would be awesome. My ducks are laying like crazy..They have been laying machines since they started laying in August..Better than ever now for some reason.

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I am going too soon. Just finishing my chicken BARN. he he. I have snowy calls, a blue-grey male, 2 blue fawn hens. The pekins pretty much stick together....but I'm making them runs. Hope to have it by this weekend. I really want some crested......[​IMG]

6. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    OK some time after xmas when you get them squared away PM me and we can do some trading. I have hatched blue swedish and Rouens with crest. I only have one lonely blue grey Call duck drake. He is in a pen all by hisself with some chickens and he wants a mate. I also want some white pekins they are so pretty and they grow so fast!

7. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Drats. [​IMG] I have Muscovies and a pair of Calls but they are not laying right now. I want to get some crested ducks. My Pekin is laying but she shouldn't be with all the cold and snow.

8. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tell that to my ducks they are laying and mating better than ever these days, they havent slowed down yet. Do you have a Pekin Drake with your pekin?

9. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:Not anymore. He was a bad duck and had to go to a new home. He kept attacking my Calls through the wire in their pen and would go after my chickens whenever he could get to them through the wire.

10. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Aw My Rouen drake totally ignores my call drake. I guess he is a pretty good boy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by