1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone watch the new Jay Leno show?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Whispering Winds, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I think its actually pretty good. I thought Michael Moore was very interesting last night; not trying to get anything political started. He just tells it like it is, and he had some good information I thought. Liked his song too. I LOVE it when Jay goes to people's houses and visits them. He is such a good hearted down to earth guy, it seems.

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I odn't watch much TV. I didn't even realize he has a new show. Ha ha!

3. Whispering Winds

I honestly don't either, but caught it when I was surfing at bedtime, and he is on at 9:00 at night now, instead of late. He is so funny without being dirty and I like that. When he is a little risque' its too funny to be offended. I just think he is a good guy, and we have so few of those on tv these days.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Not so far. The first night had Kanye West and last night was Tom Cruise and I can't STAND either on of them.

5. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:What a shmuck that dude is!!! [​IMG]
    But nah, haven't seen it- I'd like to sometime but I'm usually still outside pickin up the days disaster [​IMG]

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Jay was great with Kayne. He said "I met your mother. What would she think of what you did."

Kayne teared up. Don't know if it was genuine, but basically calling him out in a tactful way was awesome.

7. Whispering Winds

Quote:I didn't watch the first one either, but most guests are only on for a few min., and Tom Cruise was on less than 5. He and Cameron Diaz answered 5 ?'s about their selves or each other, and it was dumb.
    But, some of the other stuff he does is really funny. He has a guy on there that is a comedienne, called "the uninvited guest" and he was really funny. I have only seen it once, so have no idea how many things are going to be regular and others just hit and miss.

8. Whispering Winds

Quote:They showed that on the Today show, and i thought Jay did a great job bringing him down. NOT a comedic moment at all. That Kayne had no idea what he was doing to himself. But, did you hear Jay say that Bobby Brown was happy, and thanking him for taking the heat off of him for once. HA.

9. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

I missed that ::snort::

10. TipsyDog

TipsyDog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Aregua, Paraguay
    I watched Jay Leno almost every night at 11:30 PM while waiting for DH to come home from work and I loved him.

Now that the new show is on I won't watch it anymore. NBC is CRAZY for taking him off the Tonight Show and I hope nobody watchs the new Leno just to send those morons a message. I'd like to see a real TV program on during primetime and not some cheap talkshow. They couldn't even buy Jay a desk to sit behind? I really hate NBC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by