does eany boudy have eany good ore bad coments

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by The Breaker, Nov 10, 2011.

1. I have recently purchased the gqf hovabator genisis incubator does eany boudy have eany coments to share.

2. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    I don't know if your key board is messed up, but you really misspelled a LOT of words. I am not trying to be mean, and definitely not trying to be RUDE, but you need to double check the spelling. I have heard great things about the genesis. Do you have a turner? I have heard a Hovabator Genesis with a turner is all you need. You got a good incubator.

3. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I wonder if chicken boy13 is 13 yrs old. I noticed all of the misspelled words too. I have a couple of Hova-Bators and they work great. I do have turners too. I got the turners because at the time I was working and couldn't be around to hand turn.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  4. Mandymooligan

Mandymooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Chino Valley, AZ
    Quote:I have heard great things about the Genesis and that is why I bought two of them. They work very well. Good luck with yours and I hope you get lots of baby chicks.

5. Mandymooligan

Mandymooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Chino Valley, AZ
    Quote:My son is 23 and has dyslexia and dysgraphia and spells just like this, he also has an extremely high IQ . He can not see the words like we do and struggles with this problem everyday. It has caused him much grief all his life. In spite of it he went to college and got two degrees.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by