Does Efowl still exist?

sunshine ducky

Crowing
11 Years
Aug 7, 2012
Illinois
Hi everyone,
I used to buy chicks from a hatchery called Efowl. I had good experiences with them in the past but I'm surprised to see some Bycers have had difficulties with them in more relatively recent years (2014-2016). I always used to get spring chick orders from them in the late 2000s/Early 2010s and have always received strong & healthy day old chicks. I was just wondering if this hatchery is still functioning and have perhaps go under a new name now. I had so many good experiences with them that I guess I'm just interested if its still operating. When I type up their name it is a different website that just have website links that redirect you to commonly known popular hatcheries. Thanks for any help!

PS. if you don't seem to remember this hatchery the picture below may jog your memory. Every chicken breed they advertised were professional drawings like this one:
efowl rar.jpg

Hi everyone,
I used to buy chicks from a hatchery called Efowl. I had good experiences with them in the past but I'm surprised to see some Bycers have had difficulties with them in more relatively recent years (2014-2016). I always used to get spring chick orders from them in the late 2000s/Early 2010s and have always received strong & healthy day old chicks. I was just wondering if this hatchery is still functioning and have perhaps go under a new name now. I had so many good experiences with them that I guess I'm just interested if its still operating. When I type up their name it is a different website that just have website links that redirect you to commonly known popular hatcheries. Thanks for any help!

PS. if you don't seem to remember this hatchery the picture below may jog your memory. Every chicken breed they advertised were professional drawings like this one:
View attachment 2831745
Is this it? https://www.efowl.com/ https://twitter.com/efowlcom?lang=en

Back
Top Bottom