Does her toe look swollen?

SCOUT123

Songster
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
San Jose, CA

She walks and runs normally. Is her toe swollen?

Are you referring to the bump on the one toe?

I don't believe that is anything and if it is it could be that start of bumblefoot. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get any bigger but otherwise she is fine. I have many birds with spots like that on their toes and it is nothing

Last edited:

I don't believe that is anything and if it is it could be that start of bumblefoot. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get any bigger but otherwise she is fine. I have many birds with spots like that on their toes and it is nothing
Yes, the pinkish bump on the toe. Her other foot doesn't have it. Thanks for the reassurance, though!

Help! I think it's actually swollen now!!
She still walks and runs fine, just the part is a bit pinkish and it feels swollen when I touch it.

Does this look swollen to you? If so, what should I do? The rest of the foot pad and the foot looks fine.

Back
Top Bottom