Does it ever end?

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
Every year we say,"ok with the tax money we are gonna redo the gutted bathroom!
Last year, the septic drain fields went $3000.
barnie.gif

OK, so this year we are gonna do the bathroom!
ya.gif

NOPE, darn A/C just went! We had the motor fixed. Ran great and i turned it off due to the cool weather. Well one morning i was chilly so i turned on the heat just to warm it up. Didn't work???? OK, fine i lived. So today went to turn it on for a little and BANG.....NADDA.......ZIP.............ZERO air flow!

he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Well this will cost $5,000 to redo the whole a/c and duct work. Guess i still have to look at a gutted master bathroom
hit.gif

rant.gif

been there done that.
We are just going native and not using air or heat.
go get a small wood stove and some nice fans, and do the bathroom or you'll never get it done.

We just replaced our A/C 2 tax returns ago. This past one we had to put in a fence. This year I hope we get to spend it on more than one thing...

Yup. I've had a broken toilet downstairs and an incapacitated bathtub upstairs since I moved here. But... I have a functioning shower downstairs and a fairly new toilet upstairs.
roll.png
Someday it'll get fixed...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT give my AC any ideas
rant.gif
I NEED that tax return to replace the tub before it starts leaking and to fix that truck that's been sitting far too long, Seriously..... DO NOT TALK TO MY AC UNIT, don't even look at it. It's already cost me a bundle this year.

somad.gif

Only thing I hate about living out here is the 100+ summers, have to have AC, even though we keep it at 80 to 85 during the hot months.

Back
Top Bottom