1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Does Mcmurray call after shipping?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by beginnerchick08, Feb 12, 2009.

1. beginnerchick08

beginnerchick08 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Alabama
    Will McMurray email me or call me so i know what day they get shipped from their store. They told me they would be to my house the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and i was just wondering if they could give me a heads up? I know the PO calls but i didnt know about them.

2. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    They should have given you a ship date. No, I have never heard of them calling.

3. beginnerchick08

beginnerchick08 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Alabama
    I dont think they gave me a shipping date but then again i could of just not heard them.

4. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I would call them back and request a shipping date confirmation.

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:just call them and either give them your order number or name and phone number and they will refresh you on the order.

they always give a three day spread. they do not call. the post office will call you, if they follow correct protocol.

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    As long I've known McMurray, nope they dont call just the PO does the calls.

7. E.G.Glayer

E.G.Glayer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Blanchester OH
    I just called them to ask that and they told me that my order would be hatched and shipped on Saturday the 21st. They said they should arrive early Monday morning the 23. The lady I talked to just said to call the local post office a few days before to let them know chicks were on the way and give them the contact info. This might not be exactly the info you wanted to hear but I hope it helps.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by