Does santa visit your flock?

crazy hen quartet

Songster
11 Years
Dec 20, 2008
Chandler AZ
In years past, Santa has always left toys and treats for our cat (much to the amusement of our kids).

This year I have heard a rumor that jolly old st nick may be bringing a giant birdseed bell for the chooks.....

Does Santa visit anyone else's critters?

yup
he visits the whole crew!

Dog is getting treats. Cats getting a new "laser" toy. Mick might get a new color, again.
roll.png

Horse is getting fleecies for his halter and new boots, maybe bell boots as well. again.
roll.png
roll.png

Chickens will be getting a bird seed bell and such. Might even getting to be basement/house birds for the rest of the winter. Which is more than ok with me. And even the dh seems ok with it... hmmmm,, maybe my dh isnt my dh..... scared now
smile.png

Of course! My cats get stuff and catnip. Dog gets chewy things and a new toy. This year Santa is giving the chooks a container of dried mealy worms.
smile.png
sickbyc.gif
I hope I can manage opening that can, argh - worms kinda gross me out.

Lunachick, I'm giving our girls mealies too. I've been cultivating a tiny flock of bettles & worms for most of the year (since the worldwide mealworm shortage), and they're getting the biggest worms on Christmas day. That, and any leftover lobster shells.

Cats get crumpled up wrapping paper balls and lots of kisses on their sweet heads.

Back
Top Bottom