Does this exist?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Picky Chicky, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    You know how dog and cat lovers can get their hands on the "Guide to Purebred..." posters? Do "they" make one for chickens?

[​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Yes, the APA has them...

3. Picky Chicky

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Hmm... it's not quite what I had in mind. The varied backgrounds of each chicken gets a little overwhelming.

... I know, I know... beggars can't be choosers. [​IMG]

4. Rare Feathers Farm

I saw one from Privett that was hanging in our feedstore, yesterday. It has all white backgrounds but has fake pics of the birds (like drawings??)

5. Picky Chicky

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Quote:Where the drawings in color? Sort of like your avatar? That sounds like that would be pretty.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Yes

7. Kev

Kev Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2008
    Sun City, California
    I've seen a few similar to the one above- but it was pictures of actual chickens on a plain white background. Can't remember the company name, it's an European one.. same company makes lots of posters of parrot species with color varieties- such as a chart of most color varieties of peach face love birds or one for masked lovebirds and so on. The chicken ones were more European oriented though- concentrated on breeds common or popular over there and not here.

8. Picky Chicky

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
  9. aiwetir

aiwetir Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    portland, or
    this would be a cool project for me to practice on, i should go to a show and get some good photos of award winning chickens and start doing illustrations like a bird field guide with field marking of what you should look for in a quality breeder.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by