Does this make a royal palm?

mrclif

Chirping
6 Years
May 27, 2013
Alabama
44742d98e311f4bf164ec93beb848746.jpg
daddy is a white holland momma is a black Spanish

Yeah according to wiki a royal palm is a mix between black ,bronze ,narry, and native. I'm getting close any way.

Last edited:
if you breed your turkey with another that looks like it, you could get a variety of colors and patterns, where a royal palm, due to many years of selective breeding, you only get the royal palm.

if you breed your turkey with another that looks like it, you could get a variety of colors and patterns, where a royal palm, due to many years of selective breeding, you only get the royal palm.
Read that too. Selective mix breeding till they achieved the pattern they were after.

I love Royal Palms, one of my toms was suppose to be a palm but never developed any black coloring. Contacted hatchery they said they musta mixed it with a white holland. He's solid white and blue eyes, and the cool part he has double beards.

Would love to see his picture. This is my Norman. He is suddenly getting jealous of me getting close to Norma, his gf. Excited for their soon to be dating and hooking up. Lol. I can't wait. They are probably 5 or 6 months now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom