Does your dog sleep like THIS?? lol

Tala

Flock Mistress
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
Benton (Saline County) AR
Hawk seems to be doing this a lot lately and I find it incredibly hilarious when he has his front legs all stuck up in the air and he's dead asleep!

like such:
75999_651305202541_55007926_35711143_2120755_n.jpg

Tonight's version:
156903_654666990491_55007926_35774213_5826850_n.jpg

You'll have to excuse him for his lack of modesty, but I don't think it will offend anyone who has similarly goofy dogs
tongue.png

Mine does the same thing! LOL I thought he was crazy. Maybe it is something with males, they need to give their "area" room to breathe! LOL

OMG - Yes! I have one that does the 'dead bug' sleep postion, too. Except she even twists her back somehow so that her hind legs are spraddled like that, but her front end is sticking out off to the side. The best part is, she's deaf, she when she does that, I can have everyone come in and see her and it doesn't disturb her.
smile.png

Great photos, isn't it nice that they can be so comfortable with us that they can strech out and relax so completely?
Poor Willow - always good for a laugh. She does it on purpose, I swear.

I've been sitting my daughers dog and she sleeps in the oddest positions. She was in a very similar one but she was more twisted and her head was upside down and laying with the top of her head on the seat of the couch. Her top lips where being pulled by gravity and she was talking in her sleep. I swear she was. By the time I got the video camera and got it turned on she had stopped but I did get her in that position.

She normaly sleeps with the kids or my daughter all cuddled up and I don't cuddle with the dogs when I sleep. I know she will be very happy when she gets to be with them again because she will have her cuddle bugs back but I am always taking pictures to send to my daughter to tell her what her dog is doing now. lol
She was hugged up to the back of the couch earlier and now she looks very comfortable laying on the pillows. Who knows what position she will be in in another hour or so. Crazy dog. lol

Oh, your picture had me CRACKING UP!

69953_dsc000191.jpg

This is Max. He loves to sleep on his back with his" long dancers legs" out.
Usually he jams himself up against something when he sleeps like this. Kinda wedges himself in on his back.
He's an odd little guy.

Back
Top Bottom