Dog Abuse!!!!

GuineaFowling

Songster
Oct 3, 2013
California
I have a friend who lives in the city and her neighbors are by far the worst neighbors I have ever heard of. They breed cats (by breed I mean they purchased two kittens of the opposite gender, did not get them fixed, allowed them to have kittens and then once the kittens were too many they kicked them all out of the house.) and my poor friend and a couple of other neighbors partook in a TNR program to get the cats fixed, healthy, and find homes for them. All the cats were fixed, there were about 30 adult cats and several kittens. The neighbors still had plenty of cats but they realized the cats werent having kittens so they bought more kittens. These kittens then had kittens and thus the problem has restated. Recently they got a pitbull puppy. The pup is malnourished and starving. The dog is chained to a fence all day until the kids get home from school and then they harass the dog. Its freezing here and the dog is out all night. What would you do if your neighbors were like this?

I would call animal control or the police. Seriously. The animals need help. I was in this situation with a friend and I had to call animal control on him. He was a friend, and I still did it because animals need humans to be their voice.

Yeah my friend is going to call the local shelter. She thinks that the kids might have somehow gotten the dog and the parents dont know about it. The parents are lazy and dont ever come out so I wouldnt be surprised. She sent me a video and I couldnt watch it because it was so sad.

Back
Top Bottom