dog ate cake

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by muddyhorse, Jun 12, 2010.

1. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yesterday I baked my sisters wedding cake for 150. this morning I got up to check the cake it ws ready for the final icing. went and took a shower came back up and the dog ate the bottom biggest layer [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm out of most of the ingredients, so I'm off to the store to gulp BUY eggs. thats what happens when 8 birds are broody. oh by the way hubby slept through the whole thing.

2. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Oh that stinks! I hope the rest of your day goes much better. [​IMG]

3. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    thanks, the dog is 100 lbs and has eaten worse, bag of snickers minis pooed wrappers for a week. so I'm not worried about him.

4. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    darn dogs.

5. dntd

dntd Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2009
    That really sucks! My dog ate my mc.d's last night!

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] All that work.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  7. darkmatter

darkmatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    My dog (which is long gone now) never ate table scraps or anything other then dog food or treats given to him. One Thanksgiving he pulled the whole turkey that was defrosting off the kitchen counter when our back was turned. He had never taken anything off the table or counter before. We were so shocked, we didn't yell at him, just took it back, cleaned it (it was still frozen) cooked it and didn't tell the kids the dog got to the turkey before they did.

8. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Thats just funny right there. Whats worse is that the dog is a known snack eater and you didnt take precautions. I do hope you get the wedding cake done though. What kind of dog is it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by