Dog attacks mail carrier....Kansas City Missouri

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pdsavage, Feb 25, 2009.

1. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

by the attitudes of the dogs on the video there should be no problem getting them put down.
    I really hate hearing these stories. I understand people wanting dogs and what not, but why have dogs that attack.(I am not slamming a breed here....I have seen/meet some of the so called mean breeds that are gental giants, and that goes vice versa as well--some of the most dosile breeds I have meet have also attacked)...But they even have a 'beware of dogs' sign in there door...so they must of known they were not well behaved and or mean....I just don't get the whole we want an attack/vicious dog attitude....

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    the dogs are dead their heads where sent to the lab for rabbies testing....there was a a bite at the same address last year they are looking into it to see if it was the same dogs....

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  4. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    My mom had a chi way back when that use to run out the front door and bite the people at the door and then run in and hide under a chair. He knew what he was doing. One day the next door neighbor kid came over to pay a fine to my parents because he had shot out their backporch light. He was a bratty neighborhood kid. Her dog ran out and viciously bit that boy and ran in right under the chair.

The police came and carted that dog away to the city police station for a 10 day hold because we didn't have an animal shelter back then. They put him in a regular holding cell and he broke out time and again by walking threw the bars. They eventually took him to the vets office and held him there.

All dogs have the ability to be mean, ownership is a responsibilty, training is a must.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by