Dog bark deterrant

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by thewarriorchild, Aug 9, 2009.

1. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Songster

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    I did not want to waste time finding the post but someone was complaining about yapping dogs, Amazon has this on Gold Box deal for like 40 minutes. It is a bird house shaped dog barker stopper. Ok I am going to post so you can get it. I will pop one or two in my cart in case someone misses...

8% Claimed
    Deal starts in: 00:48:08 remaining PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent
    List Price: $69.99
    Amazon's Price: $43.44 (38% off)
    Gold Box Discount: - $6.45

Gold Box Price: $36.99 (47% off)

2. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    SSS will work as well and it probally costs ALOT cheaper~ LOL

3. invalidsession

invalidsession In the Brooder

Dec 30, 2008
    Quote:Link ?

4. kagedgoddess

kagedgoddess Songster

May 11, 2009
    virginia
    sillystunt its for BARKING dogs!!!! lol, not killing them!!! i will admit sss is definitly going to stop the barking tho! yikes and dh says I am mean!!

5. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    we got one of those bird-house things for our hound..it didn't work [​IMG]

6. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Songster

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    www.amazon.com

go to todays deals or you could have looked up the item, I have one in my cart still I think

7. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Songster

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    Quote:I sense one for sale here lol

8. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    Actually, someone posted on this product just recently- like in the past 2 weeks- saying that it was very effective on the neighbors' yappy dogs. The person said they were thrilled with the unit. I only know because I am neighbor to a pair of endlessly yapping dogs and have contemplated buying that unit. The things that stopped me from purchasing it were skepticism and the price tag. I was not going to spend that kind of money on something that didn't work. I am nearly convinced that it does work, but I am still balking at spending money to stop my neighbors' idiot dogs from barking. They should be controlling their animals.

9. onecent

onecent Songster

just out of curiosity.....would this product work for a rooster? like maybe slow down some of the crowing? i was reading one of the product reviews, and someone said it stopped the blackbirds from making noises......hmmmmmm... might be on to something....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: