Our dog who has never showed much interest in our chicks decided to "play" with them today... 2 of them seem the worst, the others were all just scattered and scared but appeared fine. One of the 2 (EE) seems ok, was drenched and had a little blood on it's face and feathers, but otherwise alert and seems ok. The 2nd one (Silkie) was actually in the dogs mouth when we found them. It was obviously in shock & very wet, so I took him in and gave him a warm bath & blow dry (which he seemed to like!) Lots of broken feathers, but I couldn't find any actual injuries. They are both about 7 or 8 weeks old and in the outside coop. I put them in a large dog kennel inside with straw and a heat lamp and they are both just sitting there. I am going to make them some scrambled eggs too. Is there anything else I should be doing?? I don't have any vitamins- is there anything natural I can use for now? Thanks for any advice!