dog house or small chicken coop wanted in Forest Grove or Portland, OR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rosyposyosy, Sep 19, 2007.

1. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    my 9 week old chick now has her own run, but it is 37 degrees in lows, and 55-65 degrees during the day. for now she is staying inside at night. she is not big enough to be with the older chickens so she needs her own coop for now. I tried craigslist, but so far no one has answered. thanks for any responses i get

2. boomerge

boomerge Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2007
    Reply to Rosyposyosy: Please take a look in buy,sell trade giveaway section on BYC under predator resitant roosting boxes, see the pictures. I would like to let you know that I can make a single 2x2x2, 4sq.ft. In other words I can make a single box which is 4 sq. ft. Large enough for one full grown chicken. Which can be used for quaratine or break up a broody hen or similiar circumstance.

3. nccatnip

nccatnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Look under yahoo groups for Freecycle in your county. You will have to sign up but you will be amazed at what people will give away or stuff you can get rid of without having to haul it off. The idea is to recycle instead of filling up the landfills.
    Dog houses and old lumber come up alot in my area and it is how I got a great working spare refridgerator to store my dog food in.

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by