1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dog inside of horse??

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chicken Charlotte, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Chicken Charlotte

Chicken Charlotte Out of the Brooder

Jun 7, 2010
    QLD
    :lauGuess what I never knew that horses go in circles before they lye down just like a dog how cute!
    I looked out my window and I saw J,J my arib cross appaloosa started walking in tight wobbliy circles
    and then he just went plop on the ground:th

2. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    They are so fun to watch.

3. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    When I saw the topic title, I was thinking, "Is this like a turduckin?"-----you know, a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey..................I wouldn't eat it!!

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:When I read "I wouldn't eat it" I looked to your location and I thought it said "India" not Indiana.[​IMG]

5. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    I always say that my Quarter gelding is really just a big dog [​IMG]

6. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    I am not even going to mention what I thought when I read the subject line...

Horses have big personalities, I just love them, trained accordingly they can be just like an oversized dog and big teddy bears. I no longer have horses, maybe soon I will but my mare used to walk along side of me when I went out back berry picking. she was fabulous!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by