ok so i have this chocolate and charpea mix dog. I was SO mad at him the first time he got ahold of one of my hens, Ethal. He didnt kill her but he chewed her up really really bad. She died later after we had found her. now i have built a new chicken coop and tried my very best to make sure that none of them could get out anywhere. Well i had a seabreeze bantum named libby, and that little chicken was the best friend i have ever had i loved her soooooo soooo much, words cant even describe how much i did. And some where she squeezed out and my stupid dog got her. i had been in the house doing my homework when all this happened and when i went out to put them all up for the night, i couldnt find my sweet little libby anywhere so i went searching for her and sure enough she was laying in the corner of the yard all mangled up. I tried so hard to save her. I wraped her up in gauze, put a heat lamp on her and just hoped for the best. but im pretty sure she had a punctured lung.. she died that night. I am desparate for any kind of ideas, or ways to keep that dumb dog away from my new batch of chicks!!! i love my dog buddy but i cant always be there to moniter his every move you know? ive tried and tried to find him a new home, but with no luck. any ideas??? or training tips??? thanks!