Dog needs a good home (KY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TubbyChicken, Jan 1, 2009.

1. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    On Christmas Eve a sweet stray showed up at my aunt's house and is still hanging around.

He is medium sized (about 30-40 lbs), has a black coat of medium length and a beard. He has a white patch on the top of his head and his chest. He is young, approx. 1-2 years.

He is NOT cat aggressive, he also gets along well with dogs, however, he is being attacked by my aunt's older, more dominant male and desperately needs a new home. He is fine with smaller dogs and does beautifully with children although he needs some work with jumping.

He IS intact. Arrangements for his surgery will suffice for an adoption fee and shots will be given prior to his adoption.

Please consider giving Nick a home for the New Year. He's an amazing little dog with loads of personality. We're searching for a home or rescue for Nick before he has to be taken to our local shelter. Please, if you know anyone interested, pass along his info. We would be happy to arrange a meeting with Nick!

Thank you for reading! I will be happy to send pictures of Nick early next week, when I'm able to take some but will be happy to give more info via email if you're interested.

(I copied this from my Craigslist posting). If you're at all interested, please pm me! We live in Pikeville (far Eastern KY) close to VA and WV, but can arrange to meet in Central Ky.

2. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    [​IMG]

Nick really needs a home. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by