Dog pee?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bammony, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    My dog just freakin peed in my bathroom! not a little dog or a little puddle. A big dog and he lifted his leg and peed all over the side of my (carpeted) tub. EW! He hit my scale too. Yes, this dog is "normally" house trained. It just makes me want to puke! I've been sick for two day and now I get to smell this while trying to keep my puke down. very dogs! [​IMG]

2. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] BADDDDD BAD dog [​IMG]

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

When I had the flu last week, I didn't keep track of the time.....

And out of necessity, my female Australian Shepherd peed in my living room. She has not peed in the house in 9 years ![​IMG]

I blotted up as much of it as possible with old rags and paper towels. Then I went to Wal~mart and bought KIDS 'N' PETS Instant All-Purpose Stain and Odor Remover. It is in the cleaning section (not the pet section).

Followed the directions....... And no SMELL in the carpet now.

Good luck ! And hope you are feeling better soon ! [​IMG]

4. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bad Bad Bad dog....

Mine does this on ocassion when its the worse possible time for me. She's only 1 year old, but she's been full house broken for 4 months with no accidents until recently. I truly believe they are trying to tell you they are upset with you. I think it actually was personal!!!??

5. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Has he been fixed? If not, I would strongly advise it being done.

It sounds like you could be headed for a big problem, if you don't nip this in the bud now.

6. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    You can always use white vinegar to clean it up if your unable to het out of the houe with being sick. Use paper towels to blot up as much as possible and then soak a paper towel with vinegar and blot at it. I have a puppy (he's getting fixed next week) that wants to mark everything so thats what I use when I run out a product called odoban (can be found in Sams club or Walmart). There must have been some kind of smell there and he didnt like it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by