Dog the Bounty Hunter

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Oct 21, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

At the risk of starting something that can go WAY wrong, as many post have these days, I just have to say that I LOVE that the whole team prays before goin out on a job. I love the show too, but I just love that they pray.

Please be civil here. PLEASE.

2. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    I [​IMG] the show, too! [​IMG]

3. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    That show and those people rock!!! No doubt about it.

4. debilorrah

I love the people they are, really. Kind and doing a good service to the community. I am just sooooo encouraged that they pray. That just touches me!

5. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I've got a half sister that lives in Hawaii and she says she sees them all over the island. I told her to get me an autograph, but I haven't seen it yet. I like his wife, you KNOW not to make her mad.

6. debilorrah

Quote:Beth, without the weird blond hairdo, is GORGEOUS. That woman has a beautiful face!!!!!!

7. Hubby and I watch the show EVERY Wednesday night and LOVE IT! It's sad of what happened in Mexico, they were only trying to catch a deadly rapist that been on the loose for WAY TOO LONG. Sad of how they got treated just for doing something good.

8. Quote:Beth, without the weird blond hairdo, is GORGEOUS. That woman has a beautiful face!!!!!!

Right she is. Who says a heavy woman can't be GORGEOUS!

9. debilorrah

Quote:I agree!!! Tonight I am watching him and Beth counseling a young woman they have in custody. They are such awesome and inspiring people. Great people come in all forms.

10. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

A beautiful face, and a kick tail attitude. Just like me LOL LOL LOL !!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by