Dog VS Rooster....Guess Who Won? Pic

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by speckledhen, Mar 29, 2009.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG]

Zane is in the house in his playpen right now because his injured brother in currently in Zane's dog kennel. Kes, my wuss of a dog, is petrified. Poor sweet Zane, crippled Zane, must be just the scariest thing on the planet to her. He rarely makes a sound, but she knows he's in the house and must think he's going to jump out of his pen to chase her, flapping and squawking. She shakes, tries to hide under me, gets on the bed under the covers, tries to lay across my keyboard, and finally, she found the only secluded place in the house she could get into, the linen closet.

2. dustysangel

dustysangel Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2009
    Springfield
    :lol:THAT IS PRICELESS!!!

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG] Poor Kes! Look at her sweet face.... At least you know you don't have a chicken killer!

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

[​IMG]

That's what my dog does when I run the vacumn.

5. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Awww Poor Baby! Tell that mean ole' Rooster to stop scaring her [​IMG]

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

7. Blue_Myst

Blue_Myst Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    [​IMG] Poor Kes!

8. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Awwww the poor baby!!!!

9. max13077

max13077 Chillin' With My Peeps

When we first got the chickens our dog Foxy(Aussie Shepard/collie mix) was extremely intrigued by them. However they were always behind the fence. Then when we started free ranging them, the introductions began. He wasn't mean, just very curious as to what these things were. He finally got up the nerve to sneak up behind one of the buffy;s and have sniff... She whipped around and drilled him in the nose!! He yelped and ran. To this day, he avoids anything chicken-like![​IMG]

10. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Poor Kes. It's not bad enough to have those monsters of birds outside but, now inside too? Give her a hug [​IMG] for me and tell her it's okay.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by