1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Doggie pics, please

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Okay, let me see your doggie pics.

I need breeds (if known), age, name, etc.

I will start. [​IMG]

This is Davmoor Vision Keeper (aka Brodee). He is going to be three years old in June. He is a Borzoi (formally called a Russian Wolfhound). He is 35" at the "withers" and 94lbs of pure muscle (oh & some fur, too). [​IMG]

This is him at the National Show. He was shown by the breeder's daughter, Jordan.
    [​IMG]
    Brodee winning his first points, shown by his breeder, Diane, last summer. She was sooo proud!
    [​IMG]
    Brodee running through Leader Lake, which is next to our house--he loves the water!
    [​IMG]

This is Cash. He is going to be three years old in July. He is an Anatolian Shepherd x Border Collie. He is 29" at the "withers" and 87lbs & built like a tank.
    [​IMG]

This is Bailey. We believe she's a chocolate lab. We rescued her from the highway in February. She's got a new home with my parents in Portland & will be leaving on Memorial Day Weekend.
    [​IMG]
    Bailey & Cash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh & this is TATER. He belongs to my in-laws. This was taken the day they brought him home. He's an Aussie. Cash thought that was "his" puppy to guard, LOL This is one of my fav. pictures! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    This is Ben, German Shepherd, 1 yr old
    [​IMG]

This is Niki, Min Pin, 12 yrs old
    [​IMG]

This is old Bo, Black Lab, older than dirt!!!!
    [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Awww....cute pups! I've always loved the German Shepherds! Yours has a very smart eye!

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    This is Dalton! He's an Australian cattle dog and probably about 6 years old now. Still acts like a puppy though!

[​IMG]

He's a very "smiley" dog!

[​IMG]

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Awww---what a cutie! She is "smiley!" [​IMG]

6. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Here are mine:

Alexis, a 5 1/2 yo Aussie/Husky mix

[​IMG]

Sadie, a 3 yo Rhodesian Ridgeback/Curr mix

[​IMG]

Tonka, a 1yo Wolf hybrid (my baby)

[​IMG]

Lucy, a 4 yo Doxie mix

[​IMG]

And this is JoJo, my 8 yo mutt!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Here's Koda. He's 6.5 years old and he's 1/2 husky. He weighs about 70-80 lbs.
    [​IMG]

This is Gypsy. She's 4 years old, 1/2 husky, and is Koda's 1/2 sister...same mother. She's my house dog. She weighs around 70 lbs.
    [​IMG]

I also have a rat terrier who's 8 years old, but I don't have a picture of her on photobucket.

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Awww...Koda looks so soft & huggable! [​IMG]

And I LUFF Gypsy's eyes! Intense!

10. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:
    Tonka is actually scared of anything that moves, even 3 wk old babies!!!! [​IMG]
    The one I worry about is Alexis, the husky mix, who looks at them like "mmmmm chicken dinner, wonder when Mom will stop watching?" [​IMG]
    And yep, JoJo is up to date per state regulations. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by