Dogs and chickens

Concerned01

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 9, 2013
Hubby gave the dogs each a dorn on the cob and gave one to the chickens.

The puppy 2yrs old stole the chickens corn and took off with all three of them chasing after him.

Nope he didn't give it up, the jerk lol

The dogs won't hurt the chickens just steal from them. They try to stand their ground.

That's funny.
big_smile.png

I think a children's book is begging to be written.

You know I might just attempt, throwing in the banana the dog stole and the chickens stood in a circle giving evil I till he walked away

Your dog took a banana from the chickens? Did he really want the banana or just did not want the chickens to have it? I think you need start jotting this stuff down!

He really wanted the banana, he peels them very carefully and eats them. Steals them out of the kitchen as well
The chickens I peel for them and they love it.
He couldn't resist.

Oh no,really? This has a children's book all over it. Children's books do not need much more plot than the hilarity of a dog stealing all of the chicken treats. You can wrap it up by having the chickens sneaking over to his bowl and eating his kibble.
all a small kid really wants in life is a good laugh...until they get jaded.

It would be important to get the right type of illustrations though. I think real life photographs could sell it to a publisher.
What is your dog's name?- no wait that is password sensitive information- Ha Ha.
tongue.png

It needs to be something like' Larry' or" Bob the banana stealing dog"

That is cute! Our dog steals bread from the chickens too. It is funny to watch.

I hate to be a Debbie downer though, but be careful about giving your dogs corn on the cob. Corn cobs are one of the most common obstructions we see in the university animal hospital! It's amazing how such a cheap snack can become so expensive overnight!

Back
Top Bottom