Dogs can be so...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by rodriguezpoultry, Jun 18, 2011.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    STUPID!!!

Stupid dog pulled away from my stupid hand as I was hauling his stupid butt back into the stupid house. We just moved to this house 2 weeks ago...so guess who won't know where to come back to....told neighbors...

I am FUMING mad.

If anyone sees a Lab running towards OK from PA, please let me know.

2. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    After an hour of freedom and me freaking out....stupid dog is in huge hot water but back home. My blood pressure can't take this.

3. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Glad he's home. Deep breath

4. Rammy

Rammy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2008

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I had a cat once that left when I moved. She came home 8 months later. EIGHT MONTHS!!!!

6. believe you me, dogs just don't catch onto things! i have 2 heartless little monsters that killed all but one of my first chickens [​IMG]

good luck with the dog

7. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    That's the thing. I had one hand on his collar, the other with the door to bring him in the house. He twisted just right so that my finger got pinched and I let go. He's great on a leash!

8. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Get a tag for his collar with your cell number on it. It has been the saving grace for our lab more than once.

9. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    we have a lab/ husky mix who was spayed at 6 months in hopes of getting her to calm down shes notorious for getting into things. just last month i set steaks on the counter and seasoned them for dinner. I left them out while i went to pick up or oldest from a color guard practice and yup she ate all 6 of the steaks. Normally I can leave anything out and she will not get on the counters but she really likes steaks since this was not a one time occurance but brain fart on my behalf. Shes 4 years old and I tell people shes trapped in puppy puberty and will never be a normal calm family pet.

10. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    I think I'd get him microchipped. That way if he gets loose again and ends up in an animal shelter or vet, the will know who he belongs to. Silly dog.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by