Doll House - A Horror RP (Happy late Halloween!)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Nov 6, 2016.

1. It was awesome!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Didn't celebrate. (Too old to trick-or-treat, religious, et cetera)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I don't like Halloween.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Average.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]
    (Skip story for summary. And happy late Halloween, I had writers block so this took a while.)

"The house is in nearly perfect condition, so no worries there. And you can move in right away, since the owner is leaving tomorrow." A woman in a business suit said cheerily with a bright smile.
    "Wow, that is amazing. This place was so cheap, too!" A man in more casual attire said. "Perfect. I'll move in sometime this week, I still have to get my stuff straight in my dorm room."

A few days later, the same man was standing in a large, furnished living room gladly. He had just gotten out of college, so the fact that he could afford this place was amazing. It was dirt cheap.

He didn't have all of his stuff out yet, but the owner of this house left all of their furniture so anything he'd need to use was already there. So, given the fact that he had furniture and he wanted to hang out with his friends on his first day in his new home, he decided this would be a good time to text them.

Once he had invited his friends over, it was time to clean this place up a little bit and explore. As he searched he noticed something peeking from around the corner. He approached the figure and noticed it was a large porcelain doll. But not like the usual, tiny dolls. It was about the size of a mannequin, which was rather shocking.

"Welp...Weird." He muttered as he examined the doll. Its large, shiny orbs for eyes stared at him, and suddenly it fell onto the floor, its head breaking open.
    Despite the tiny heart attack, the man shook off the surprise of the loud noise that echoed throughout the cold home and decided to get a broom to sweep it all up.
    When he came back with a red broom, though, he found nothing on the ground besides tiny glittering specks of porcelain. It looked like somebody else had cleaned it up, but there was nobody to do that.

There was a loud dragging sound in the hall, and he turned to go see what the sound was. But just as he got into the hallway the bulb went out, and therefore he couldn't see anything in the windowless area.
    The dragging continued toward him, and he stayed still and silent just in case it was a wild animal. If for some reason there was a raccoon or something in his house, he didn't really want to startle it.
    Whatever was walking/dragging something had walked right past him, and he could hear it breathing quietly. It sounded almost human, but he didn't really dare to believe it.

Once the thing, whatever it was, was gone the light suddenly switched back on. There was then a knock on his door and he knew his friends must be here.
    "So much for exploring a bit..." He said to himself and headed downstairs for the door. Opening the door gladly, he greeted his friends.

"Sorry that this place is a bit dusty, I got distracted and therefore didn't have time to clean it." He said with a chuckle.
    "No, don't worry about it, Charlie! This place looks awesome!" One of his friends, who was significantly taller than Charlie, said and patted him on the back.

After thirty minutes they were all watching movies together, except for a few who were playing a board game on the floor.

Suddenly there was a scream and a crash upstairs. One of the friends cursed, "Hey, what was that?" She asked, doing a quick scan to make sure everyone was in the living room, which they were.

"I have no idea." One of them said. "Should we go check?"
    "No, no, I'll go check myself! I'm sure it was just a door squeaking for some reason." Charlie told them surely. His friend raised an eyebrow, "You sure, man?"
    "Yep, completely sure. Be right back." Charlie said confidently and strutted away, upstairs to where the scream was.

He turned on the hall lights, and almost screamed when he saw a large puddle of blood on the floor, the amount only growing. He scanned the area to find the source of all this blood, and one of the porcelain mannequins was laying on the floor, its arm detached from its body.

"Not again!" It screamed, but realized that it was being watched and slowly turned its head to Charlie. Charlie took a step back from the wide-eyed thing.
    The doll-person-thing stood up, holding her bleeding arm, and examined the human before her. Her detached arm loosely held onto a golden pocket watch, it was apparently glued on.

"Come here." She demanded, definitely sounding like she was going to kill him. Charlie got the I'm-going-to-kill-you vibes from this thing and took yet another step back.

"No!" He said breathlessly, and attempted to run off. The doll threw her arm at him and it suddenly grabbed at his neck with incredible strength. He was now realizing just how sharp the chain of the clock was as it cut him and sent many beads of blood down his neck.

Charlie tried to scream for help but couldn't manage it due to the stone-like grip of the hand. The doll crept closer to him, behaving as if she was a little frightened.
    "Come with me." She said, tilting her head.

Charlie shook his head vigorously, communicating the fact that he didn't want to hang out with a possessed doll.

"You have to die, Charlie. You have to. They make me." The doll told him softly, as if she wasn't telling somebody that they were going to die.

He shook his head once again, and she used her other hand to pull him to his feet. Her grasp was incredibly cold, and still felt like smooth porcelain.

She removed her detached arm from his neck and forced it back into her shoulder, and the pouring of her blood stopped.
    Right whenever the pressure of her hand left him and he could get some air he screamed for help at the top of his lungs.
    The doll stared at him, and suddenly stopped moving. Charlie's friends were rushing upstairs, and he realized that doll didn't want to be seen by anyone else. But, the blood filling the hallway didn't disappear.

His friends all stared at him in obvious shock. Charlie stared back.
    "The doll, it was alive! It tried to kill me!" He shouted and grabbed one of his friend's arms, desperately trying to convince them all.

"It said it was going to kill me! Look at it, it's right there!" He pointed to the doll, but lowered his hand as he noticed he was pointing to nothing. The blood remained, but the doll had fled in time.

Charlie didn't want to be seen as a madman. He looked at them all desperately,
    "Please...Please believe what just happened..."
    They remained silent.
    "If you don't want to believe me...Let's find it."

(Summary: A college graduate bought a large home to settle into, with furniture and everything. It seemed pretty nice and was in perfect condition, but once he found a large porcelain doll he would soon realize why the place was so cheap.
    He invited his friends over to celebrate his first home, but in the middle of their movie there was a crash and a scream upstairs. Charlie (the college graduate) didn't want to bother his friends so he insisted on investigating the noise himself, but what he ended up finding wasn't pretty.
    A doll was laying on the ground, her arm detached and blood pouring onto the hall floor. The thing was sentient, and decided that Charlie had to die so he wouldn't tell. But when he managed to shout for his friends and have them come to his rescue, it escaped before they could spot it and so now he looks like a madman.
    But, to convince his friends, Charlie demands that they find the doll, which could lead them into a worse situation than they already are in.
    Happy late Halloween!)

[​IMG]

Form (humans, Charlie's friends):

Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Picture/description:
    Other:

Form (dolls in Charlie's house):

Name:
    Gender (not really gender, basically appearance, but whatever):
    Personality:
    History:
    Picture/description:
    Weapon:
    Other:

(WILL BE ADDING OTHER THINGS. GIVE SUGGESTIONS.)

My forms:

Name: Charlie Eliot
    Personality: Usually a goof, easily panicked, hard to upset.
    History: Normal young adult history.
    Picture/description: Platinum blonde hair that's slightly curly, some black stubble on his face, and brown eyes. His teeth aren't straight or perfect or anything, and his nose is a little large. Charlie is also a few inches below average height.
    Other:

Name: Alice
    Personality: Doesn't really have a personality, just does what she's told.
    History: TBR
    Picture/description: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Clock...It's sharper than it looks, so she just flings it at stuffs.
    Other:

2. cutiechook1

cutiechook1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Name: Millie
    Personality: Odd
    History: TBR
    Picture/description: [​IMG]
    Weapon: A purse that has a few items in it.
    Other: None

3. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Cutie, were did you get your picture?

4. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    I don't remember the Website. Sorry.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  5. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Hello?

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    This role play will obviously go nowhere, so it's pretty much done.

7. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Ok, sure.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by