1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey song/video

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wilds of pa, Dec 22, 2008.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] LOL Thanks for posting this. I havent heard this since last Christmas.

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Bonjourno! Bella bella...I have never heard that before and my DH is Italian I will show him that one...Gracie......

4. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    OMG! this is my favorite Christmas song! Dont hear it very often, its a tradition when me or my sister hears it for the first time each your we have to call each other. I will send this to her as we were talking when she called about finding it online!

5. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Thanks for the laugh - haven't heard that one since I was a kid!

[​IMG] John Kerry! [​IMG]

6. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I love dominick the donkey. I use to put it on my answering machine every year at christmas. Thanks for sharing.

7. wilds of pa

Hey jbowyer01 , that be a cool idea, however id shorten it up a bit..Probley get some angry folks leaving messages after the full version played through...lol [​IMG]

Char

8. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Wow what a time warp this song put's me in, I am 100% Italian and I remember my dear grandmother singing this song to us as small children at Christmas time. Thanks for posting it.

AL

9. wilds of pa

Way to go on the 100% Italian.. [​IMG]

I'm 25% part, but the song is pretty cool,

once you here it, it seems to stick in the brain for awhile and you will find yourself sing it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by