1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dominiqe/Golden Laced Wyandotte cross

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Goldenlaceannie, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Goldenlaceannie

Goldenlaceannie Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2012
    Hello,

I was wondering. One of the eggs I am hatching is a Dominiqe/ Golden Laced Wyandotte cross and I am wondering what the chick will look like. I have already googled this a lot of times, but nobody else seems to know. Please show me or tell me what this will look like if you know. THANK YOU.

Goldenlaceannie

2. Cowgirl71

Cowgirl71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Missouri Ozarks
    [​IMG]

Dominique rooster x Golden Laced Wyandotte hen - offspring will be barred in color with varying ammounts of red leakage.

Golden Laced Wyandotte rooster x Dominique hen - Sexlinked. Males will be barred in color with varying ammounts of red leakage. Females will be black with red leakage on the neck and in some individuals extending down the breast.

Sounds like an interesting cross! [​IMG]

3. wyendott38372

wyendott38372 New Egg

Mar 30, 2013
    i have a chicken that looks like a golden laced wyandotte ,but, it has grey mixed in the feathers on the wings and tail ,what could this bird be

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by