Dominique Chicken: Fertile Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by FarmGirl-NC, Feb 3, 2013.

1. FarmGirl-NC

FarmGirl-NC Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2012
    Topton, North Carolina
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We have eggs for you to hatch in your incubator. We are in North Carolina. We ship anywhere in the United States. Or if you are nearby you can pick them up.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We have been keeping Dominique chickens for 6 years. We love the breed. It is an endangered species. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]For more information and photos www.nantahala-farm.com[/FONT]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Is this per egg, and how much is shipping?

3. FarmGirl-NC

FarmGirl-NC Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2012
    Topton, North Carolina
    More details are here:
    http://www.nantahala-farm.com/chickens-for-sale-s.shtml

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Fresh, Fertilized Hatching Chicken Eggs
    in Spring and Early Summer Only:
    $2.75 per egg.

Since we only have a few hens and eggs need to be fresh, we have to limit each egg purchase to 48 at a time. Shipping is $25 flat rate.

You can order both chicken and duck eggs, and save on shipping. Just one $25 flat rate fee total. Also we can enclose other items such as seeds or plants for no extra shipping.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We ship everywhere in the United States.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]There's a lot of photos on the web site.[/FONT]

4. RattlesnakeRidgeWV

RattlesnakeRidgeWV Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2011
    Hedgesville, WV
    I am a little confused. If you only have a few hens, how can you ship 48 eggs at one time and them not being too old to hatch. Am I reading your response wrong? Is your flock from a known line or hatchery stock from the beginning.

5. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    I visited your web site and love what I saw, especially the sustainable crops.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by