dominique chickens

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by kanolley, Nov 26, 2011.

1. kanolley

kanolley New Egg

Apr 29, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Greetings,

I have Dominique chickens .... plus a few others (all my babies) BUT ... my interest are the "Dominique". I am wanting to breed and try to get to Standard acceptance. I am in the Dominique Club as well, they are currently updating the web site with little to no help at this time...... I am searching for additional, new bloodline for my flock..... I would LOVE to aquire some bloodlines from the famous "Voter" or "Hyman".... there are also Darlington, Henderson, and Avery to name a few others. I just love these birds and want to acheive as close as possible what a true Dominique is, was,, and should be.

Please if anyone knows of any Domy lovers as myself --- please [​IMG] contact me ...... Thanks so much for any and all of your thoughts and suggestions

Kim chicky mama -- ** [​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Keep watching the Hatching eggs or chicks for sale section. In the spring you should see some folks selling eggs and chicks.

Good luck.

3. kanolley

kanolley New Egg

Apr 29, 2011
    thanks so much..... i have a pullet that has decided to sit on eggs ............. cross your fingers, maybe something ??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by