Doms-sexing at 8 days-now 13 day pictures added! lots of pictures

jc12551

Songster
12 Years
Jan 8, 2008
S.W. TN
Does anyone want to take a shot at sexing these four based on head dots, just for kicks? Eight days old here. I had 11 but gave some away to a student who didn't care if they were roos or not. Came from Cackle as SR.

100_1583.jpg

100_1582.jpg

100_1581.jpg

100_1580.jpg

Last edited:
This is exactly what my 3 looked like when i brought them home, but someone here said told me they were barred rocks. I have no idea, i just know if they are all roos as mentioned, i need homes for them! Good luck to you!!!

Quote:
i thought all girls too based on what i can see of wings!!!!

o and centrarchid....i got a GSP too!!!!! love him bunches!

Quote:

My gsp sleeping in front doorway next to hen trying to lay. They can be slackers.

Quote:

My gsp sleeping in front doorway next to hen trying to lay. They can be slackers.

yep!!! our friends say we have a bird dog that wont hunt quail and a cow dog that wont wrangle cows, lol
BUT our gsp will hunt! no doubt!!! i trained him we just dont have natural birds around here to go hunt, but i have let 150 bobs go on our family dairy and there are still 2 covies there! yay! so just because they think he wont hunt doesnt mean he wont!!! i kno better....i love gsp this is my first and i never dreamed of a dog being so wonderful and smart, he blows me away, and he has such a personality!!! def wont be my last
smile.png
cant live without them im addicted to gsp's!!!!!
but we do hv a red heeler, pound pup rescue and he is pure heeler, but has been scowled around cows so no he wont work but he is an awesome companion for gsp! main thing is we saved his life!

Back
Top Bottom