Donald is diapered!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by peepsandquacks, Jun 20, 2011.

1. peepsandquacks

peepsandquacks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    I ordered a diaper from thegoosesmother.com on thursday and I recieved it today! SUPER fast shipping! They look to be good quality and so far is holding the duck doo doo just fine.

Donald...to say the least is NOT happy about it. He is picking at the harness and flapping and just P*ssed off. It was easy to get on him even though he took his frustration out on my shirt. I called the goose father (haha) and he said its normal and should only last a few days. So I guess I can deal with the "Im going to peck your eyes out while you sleep" glares for a bit.

Here is a pic of Mr. Donald 9 weeks old

[​IMG]

2. THunter

THunter Chillin' With My Peeps

I'd tell him, "wear it or sleep outside". [​IMG]

3. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Awwwww! He's cute!

4. peepsandquacks

Apr 22, 2011
    Quote:haha!

I tell ya, I was worried he would miss his girlfriend/sister (who is still outside but will be going to a new home when we move to our apartment...I would keep her but she isnt friendly) but he really doesnt look for her. He seems perfectly happy sitting on my lap and falling asleep when he isnt obsessivly pecking at his harness.

5. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    im in love [​IMG]

6. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    Wow [​IMG]

7. THunter

THunter Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:haha!

I tell ya, I was worried he would miss his girlfriend/sister (who is still outside but will be going to a new home when we move to our apartment...I would keep her but she isnt friendly) but he really doesnt look for her. He seems perfectly happy sitting on my lap and falling asleep when he isnt obsessivly pecking at his harness.

How's that different than any other guy? [​IMG]

8. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    He's 9 weeks? I'm waiting on my diaper for my 1month old goose I'm glad he is older than she will be. I thought I waited to long. Will he be wearing it to stay inside at night?

9. peepsandquacks

Apr 22, 2011
    ROFL TH!!!

No 1 month is fine. Its been 12 hrs, and although he is still pecking at it, it isnt the paniced frantic pecking it was. Its more of a 'tis is annoying" peck.

10. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    ROFL TH!!!

What does that mean [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by